Universal Adjustable Rack To Tower Stand (1U-2U)
Mount any 1U - 2U server on its side
- Alternative to rack mounting the server
- Easily adjusts to fit 1U or 2U servers
- Saves room by mounting server in a "tower" configuration
- Does not interfere with front bezel
- OEM rail kit not required
- What is a Rack-to-Tower?
Safe and Secure
- Clamps the server using a tension knob
- High friction foam keeps the server from slipping
- Rubber feet protect the tabletop and keep the server from sliding
This Universal Rack-to-Tower Conversion Kit from RackSolutions allows any 1U to 2U server to be mounted on its side in a "tower" like configuration. Rack-To-Tower kits are perfect for situations where a an entire rack might be seen as unnecessary and take up too much room. Servers are easily installed into into the conversion kit by simply just sliding them into place and turning the tension knob to lock the server into place. The server is kept safe within the clamps using high friction foam to keep the server from sliding. Rubber feet not only protect the surface of any desk or tabletop the server might be sitting on, but also keeps the the kit from sliding around. The Universal Rack-to-Tower conversion kit does not require any OEM rail kit, just the server itself.
|Dell Part Number||118-1619 - A7274850
For a full list of Dell SKUs setup in the Dell ordering system visit our Dell SKU page.
|Synnex Part Number||118-1619 - 5772009|
|Ingram Part Number||118-1619 - DM7741|
|Finish||Black, textured powder coat|
|Material Type||13 Gauge Cold Rolled Steel - ASTM A-1008 CS Type B|