1U 150-A Rail for Fujitsu
Out of stock
Easy to install rails for your Fujitsu server
- Compatible with the Fujitsu Primergy RX100 S8
- Sliding rails allow for easier serviceability and replacement
- High-quality dry slide that lasts longer than ball bearing rail kits
- Made in the USA with 18 gauge galvanized steel
Installs in both 2-Post and 4-Post racks
- 4-Post Mounting: 3 - 30" (76.2 - 762 mm) Mounting Depth
- 2-Post Mounting: Center mounts in 2-Post racks with 3 - 6" (76.2 - 152.4 mm) uprights
- Works with universal square, round, and threaded hole racks
- Use cage nuts when mounting in a square hole rack
Built to Last
- RackSolutions Rail Kits are constructed from high-quality zinc plated cold-rolled steel. We use 18 gauge galvanized steel to ensure that your server will be supported to the fullest extent necessary.
- This rail kit also features a high-quality dry slide rather than a ball bearing slide. Ball bearings can fall out of the rail and become worn down over time.
- At RackSolutions, we have a passion for engineering high-quality products. This is why you will notice that every one of our mounts are tailored to provide a perfect balance between ease of use and strong support.
2-Post and 4-Post Compatibility
The Fujitsu Primergy RX100 Slide Rail mounts in both 2-Post and 4-Post racks as long as they are 19" EIA 310 server racks.
By default, the rail mounts to 4-Post racks, but converting to a 2-Post rack is very simple.
The rail comes with two additional mounting brackets: One is on its own near the middle of the rail and the other is attached to the inner side of the rear bracket. These can be adjusted to center mount in 2-Post racks with 3 to 6-inch uprights.
|Overall Installation Depth||3"-30" (4-Post) 3"-6" (2-Post)|
|Rail Type||Dry Rails|
|Tech Notes||Dimensions: 6" x 24" x 4"|
|Material Type||18 Gauge Galvanized Steel|
|Rack Type||2 Post , 4 Post|
Write Your Own Review