5U HyperShelf for 7 Lenovo ThinkStation P360 Ultras
Rack mount up to 7 ThinkStation P360 Ultras per shelf
- Increases operational efficiency with limited shelf space
- Integrated airflow ducting for optimal cooling and thermal efficiency
- Supports more ThinkStation P360 Ultras per rack than alternatives in the industry
- High-quality ball bearing slide rails with high capacity and full extension
- No power button or port interference
- 27” - 29.5” (685.8mm - 749.3mm) mounting depth range
HyperShelf for Lenovo ThinkStation P360 Ultra Features
- Rack mount 7 ThinkStation P360 Ultras per 5 rack units of space
- Extends out of the server rack for in-rack serviceability
- Built-in cable management for integrated tie points/pathways
- Isolated intake and exhaust ports
- Removable side panels for cable access and cleaning
- Integrated 120mm exhaust fan to increase air flow and cooling capacity
Note: To ensure optimal performance, we recommend deploying this product within a standard data center environment at or below 65°F (~18°C).
Designed for data center environments and enterprise deployments, the Lenovo ThinkStation P360 Ultra HyperShelf allows you to rack mount 7 workstations per 5U of rack space. This rack mount shelf provides a lower installation cost per device that doesn’t interfere with the power button or peripheral ports. We built the ThinkStation P360 Ultra HyperShelf to perfectly optimize space and airflow so that your ThinkStation P360 Ultras will last and perform. By using this rack shelf, you will be able to decrease deployment times and increase scalability.
The fully articulated Cable Management Arm is compact and adjustable. The cable management arm extends out of the rack for in-rack serviceability, allowing you to easily slide your ThinkStation P360 Ultras in and out of the rack. The ThinkStation P360 Ultra shelf features built-in cable management, so you can conveniently pass cables through the pathway within limited space.
The ThinkStation P360 Ultra HyperShelf features integrated tie points, allowing you to designate cable pathways for cable management and organization.
The rack mount shelf sits on high-quality ball bearing slide rails for easier serviceability and increased accessibility. For increased operational efficiency, the side panel provides airflow management for your devices. The removable side panel is included for cable access and exhaust containment.
For optimal cooling and thermal efficiency, the ThinkStation P360 Ultra HyperShelf features integrated airflow for your workstations. To prevent the air from mixing, the intake and exhaust separates the hot and cold air.
The front airflow management of the rack mount shelf includes mounting holes for optional fans to be installed. The airflow management separates the hot and cold air, so you can be confident that your ThinkStation P360 Ultras will not overheat.
The rack mount shelf features removable side panels that allow for accessing power buttons, peripheral ports, or power supplies.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|IBM / Lenovo PC Compatibility||ThinkStation P360 Ultra Workstation|
|Rack Type||4 Post|
|Finish||Galvanized, Clear Zinc, and Black Powder Coat|
|Mounting Depth Range||27” - 29.5" (685.8mm - 749.3mm)|
|Overall Installation Depth||33.3" (845.8mm)|
|Hole Type||Square hole|
|Material||Galvanized Steel, Cold-Rolled Steel|