Modular Device Shelf for Dell Micro, HP Mini, and Lenovo Tiny
Adjustable Brackets to Vertically Secure Your Mini PC:
- Easy installation and efficient use of space
- 1 set contains 2 brackets
- Maximum capacity per set is 1 device
Designed for HP Mini, Dell Micro, and Lenovo Tiny:
- HP EliteDesk, HP ProDesk, HP Z2
- Dell OptiPlex, Dell New OptiPlex
- Lenovo ThinkCentre M Tiny Series
- Compatible with mini form factor pc
- For a complete list of compatible pcs, click here
Configurable PC 1-Socket Bracket (1 Set) (SKU: 101-7603)
Place your PC on the Modular Rack Shelf with our Configurable PC Bracket. The adjustable brackets feature an easy-to-use and durable solution that allows you to vertically secure your pc. Designed to support HP Mini, Dell Micro, Lenovo Tiny, and other PCs that have a mini form factor. Compatible with HP EliteDesk, HP ProDesk, HP Z2, Dell OptiPlex, Dell New OptiPlex, and Lenovo ThinkCentre M Tiny Series. 1 set contains 2 brackets and the maximum capacity per set is 1 device. Additional kits must be purchased if you have multiple devices.
The PC Bracket is easily installed by simply placing the bracket, screwing the sides down into the modular shelf, and sliding the brackets together or apart for the desired width. Constructed with grommet on the bottom of the bracket.
For Enterprise Mobile App Testing and Other Consumer Devices
When developing apps, software, and websites to work across a wide array of electronic devices, it's important to test on real devices. The Modular Rack Shelf is the ideal solution for a small in-house mobile test lab setup or an enterprise device farm for cloud-based mobile app testing.
The shelf maximizes space and improves the organization of the test lab by deploying hardware in a server rack, rather than using temporary improvised solutions. Utilizing this dynamic shelf, rather than laying your devices around, makes more efficient use of space. This allows you to house multiple devices on a single shelf with flexible options based on your needs, increasing density and scalability. The shelf sits on ball-bearing slide rails for increased accessibility, making for faster and easier serviceability of the hardware.
Organize and Optimize Your Mobile Test Lab Setup
- Maximizes use of space by organizing all devices for easier serviceability and scalability
- Configurable for testing applications across leading smartphones, tablets, and other devices
- Smartphone bracket compatible with iPhone and iPad, as well as Android smartphones and tablets
- Adjustable brackets for testing large quantities of electronic devices in high densities
- Cleans up commercial and small in-house device test labs
|Rack Type||2 Post , 4 Post|
|Finish||Black, Textured Powder Coat|
|Rack Units||1U Varies based on equipment mounted.|
|Tech Notes||Only compatible with standard 19-Inch server racks|
Download Modular Rack Shelf (115-6933) Data Sheet (opens in a new tab)
Download Modular Rack Shelf (115-6933) Installation Instructions (opens in a new tab)
Download Modular Rack Shelf (115-6933) Dimensional Drawings (opens in a new tab)
Download Cantilever Modular Device Testing Rack Shelf (107-7604) Installation Instructions (opens in a new tab)
Download Cantilever Modular Device Testing Rack Shelf (107-7604) Dimensional Drawings (opens in a new tab)
Download Modular Rack Shelf Brackets Installation Instructions (opens in a new tab)