Orders and Returns
Orders, Invoices, and Tracking
- Fill out order request information (to the left)
- On the next screen you will find your order information, invoices, and order shipments (tracking)
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Process
- Customer has 30 days from the date of purchase to request a return.
- All returned parts may be subject to a restocking charge. The standard restocking charge is 20%.
- Please email: email@example.com for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and RMA FORM before returning any merchandise.
- Customer has 30 days from the date RMA is issued to ship the product back to RackSolutions.
- RackSolutions will only accept returns for products that are NOT damaged. If a product arrives to customer damaged then customer is responsible for contacting RackSolutions and showing proof of damage. If a return arrives to RackSolutions and the product has been damaged, the customer will not receive a refund. Customer is responsible for properly packaging the product so that it is not damaged in return shipping.
- Additional restocking fees will be applied to orders that are received more than 30 days after RMA has been issued.
- Single returned racks that have been assembled will incur a 25% restocking fee. Racks must be complete. Multiple assembled racks may not be returned.