47U 141 White Colocation Rack
This Product Ships Freight
Secure Compartments for Colocation Spaces
- Configured with 2 Compartments with 23U of utlized space per compartment
- 48" physical depth for accommodating newer equipment
- 29” mounting depth
- Lockable with 3 dial combination and included key
Separate Tenant Equipment Cabinets
- 2 compartment configuration of 46U - total rack space
- 3”x 3” cable access ports on top and bottom of the cabinet
- Compatible with raised floor cabling systems and overhead cabling
- Tenants cannot remove compartment dividers
- Robust steel frame
- Reversible doors
Ships fully assembled, freight only on an over-sized pallet. Loading dock or lift gate required for delivery.
See "Additional Information" for Tech Specs.
Please call for shipping and order: 1-888-505-RACK
Using a colocation cabinet provides a self-contained and secure solution for 2 tenants to utilize a single cabinet without losing security. This rack efficiently uses the available floor space in a data center by minimizing the space in the secure IT cabinet. The manufacturing quality of this server colocation increases confidence in the tenant that their physical infrastructure is protected from unauthorized access.
RackSolutions engineered a unique colocation cabinet rack that is perfect for sharing server space. With four isolated cabinets with their own lock, renters or owners of server rack space can take solace knowing that their equipment and data is protected. On top of these features, RackSolutions has over 20 years of experience creating server rack products to maximize efficiency and quality.
|Rack Type||4 Post Rack, Enclosed|
|Rack Internal Width||EIA 19" Standard Rack|
|Tech Notes||Static load capacity - 3000 lbs
Dimensions: 89”H x 26”W x 48”D
|Finish||Durable, powder coat finish on front exterior
Durable, zinc plating on interior and rear exterior
|Assembly Notes||Ships fully assembled|