Dell PowerEdge R210 II: Specs and Rack Compatibility
The Dell PowerEdge R210 II is a 1U rack server designed for performance, energy efficiency and ease of management. This rack server provides the performance and features to run your business applications that facilitate data coordination and sharing, data protection, management, and scalability to support business growth. For those who need flexibility and security, this rack server has data protection options to help keep your data as safe as possible.
PowerEdge R210 II Mounting Equipment
- Slide Rail: 1U Cobra 155-A Dry Slide Rail for Dell
- 4 Post Racks: 19” width, 20”-30” mounting depth
- 2 Post Racks: 19” width, 3”-6” uprights
- Universal Rail: 1U Universal Rack Rails
- 4 Post Sliding Shelf: Fixed Rack Shelf
- 2 Post Fixed Shelf: Light Duty Server Rack Shelf 24″
PowerEdge R210 II Mounting Specifications
- Length (depth): 15.52” (394.3 mm)
- Width: 17.08” (434 mm)
- Height: 1.67” (42.4 mm)
- Weight: 8.05 kg (17.76 lbs) maximum weight
- U height: 1U
- Rack width: 17”
- Mountable depth: 16”
PowerEdge R210 II Hardware Specifications
- RAM: Up to 32GB (4 DIMMs): 1GB/2GB/4GB/8GB DDR3 up to 1600MT/s
- Storage: 2.5” SATA SSD, SAS (10K), 3.5” SAS (15K), nearline SAS (7.2K), SATA (7.2K, 5.4K)
- CPU options: Intel Xeon processor E3-1200 product family, Intel Xeon processor E3-1200 V2 product family, Intel Pentium G600 and G800 series, Intel Celeron G400 and G500 series
- Power: Non-redundant, 250W (80+ Bronze) auto-ranging (100V~240V)
- Remote management: iDRAC6 optional
PowerEdge R210 II Dimensions and Rack Compatibility
The PowerEdge R210 II chassis is 1 rack unit in height, has a depth of 16 inches and will fit in standard EIA 19 inch racks.
Rails allow for the most efficient use of space when mounting servers. RackSolutions specifically designed a slide rail kit to fit the shoulder screws of the PowerEdge R210 II.
Universal rails that have a height of 1U and support up to 16 inches of depth will be compatible with the PE R210 II. A benefit of these is the ability to re-use them for different servers or future upgrades. Plus, it’s easy to slide your server in and out of them for maintenance. You can also use our slam latch accessory kit for your Dell servers to be secured in place when using our universal rails. The retaining plate is only compatible with 1U-2U standard width universal rails.
Other products that will be useful when mounting your server can be found here: