Dell OptiPlex 3020 Micro: Specs and Rack Compatibility
The Dell OptiPlex 3020 Micro enables increased power and productivity to any business environment. This PC features up to Intel Core i5 processors, Intel HD graphics, and dual monitor capabilities. For individuals that need a space-saving chassis, this micro PC allows you to conveniently keep your desktop off the desk and the floor.
OptiPlex 3020 Micro Mounting Equipment
- Wall Mount: 100-A Wall Mounts for Dell OptiPlex Micro PCs
- 4 Post Racks: 19” width, 20”-30” mounting depth
- 4 Post Sliding Shelf: Light Duty Server Rack Shelf 24″
OptiPlex 3020 Micro Mounting Specifications
- Length (depth): 6.93” (176 mm)
- Width: 1.42” (36 mm)
- Height: 7.17” (182 mm)
- Weight: 1.28 kg (2.82 lbs)
- U height: 1U horizontally, 4U vertically
- Rack width: 1.4”
- Mountable depth: 7”
OptiPlex 3020 Micro Hardware Specifications
- RAM: Up to 2 DIMM slots; 1600MHz DDR3; 2 GB, 4 GB, and 8 GB memory capacity; up to 16GB
- Storage: Hard Disk Drives: up to 1TB, Supports Solid State Drives, Hybrid and Hybrid Opal SED FIPS, No Hard Drive – Supports Dell Cloud Desktop diskless option
- CPU options: Intel 4th generation Core i5 Quad Core (35W), Core i3 Dual Core, Pentium Dual Core and Celeron Dual Core (35W)
- Power: Standard 65W adaptor. Minimum Efficiency >87%, ENERGY STAR compliant
- Remote management: In-Band Systems Management
OptiPlex 3020 Micro Dimensions and Rack Compatibility
The Dell OptiPlex 3020 Micro chassis is 4 rack units in height, has a depth of 7 inches and will fit in standard EIA 19 inch racks.
Wall mounts allow for the most efficient use of space when mounting desktop PCs. RackSolutions specifically designed a wall mount to fit the shoulder screws of the OptiPlex 3020 Micro.
Our sliding rack shelf allows you to mount the Dell OptiPlex 3020 Micro PCs on a single PC shelf. Plus, it’s easy to slide your desktop PC in and out of them for maintenance.
Other products that will be useful when mounting your PC can be found here: