Dell OptiPlex 9020 SFF: Specs and Rack Compatibility
The Dell OptiPlex 9020 SFF PC is a secure and manageable commercial desktop that delivers leading-edge technology and versatility to any business environment. This PC features a space-saving design and highly efficient power supply options. For individuals that want to increase power and productivity, this PC is designed to easily integrate into your workspace.
OptiPlex 9020 SFF Mounting Equipment
- Wall Mount: 120-B Wall Mounts for Dell OptiPlex SFF
- 4 Post Racks: 19” width, 20”-30” mounting depth
- 4 Post Sliding Shelf: Light Duty Server Rack Shelf 24″
OptiPlex 9020 SFF Mounting Specifications
- Length (depth): 12.3” (312 mm)
- Width: 3.7” (94 mm)
- Height: 11.4” (289 mm)
- Weight: 6.0 kg (13.2 lbs)
- U height: 2U horizontally, 6U vertically
- Rack width: 4”
- Mountable depth: 12”
OptiPlex 9020 SFF Hardware Specifications
- RAM: Up to 4 DIMM slots; Non-ECC dual-channel 1600MHz DDR3 SDRAM, up to 32GB
- Storage: Hard Disk Drives: up to 2TB, Supports Hybrid, Opal SED FIPS, and Solid State Drive, RAID 0 & 1 support on select configurations (MT & SFF only), No Hard Drive – Supports Dell Cloud Desktop diskless option
- CPU options: Intel 4th generation Core i7/i5 Quad Core (84W for MT & SFF), Core i3 Dual Core and Pentium Dual Core
- Power: Standard 255W PSU Active PFC or optional 255W up to 90% Efficient PSU (80 PLUS Gold); Active PFC
- Remote management: Intel vPro Technology (iAMT 9.0) including Dell unique vPro extensions; Intel Standard Manageability; No Out of Band Systems Management
OptiPlex 9020 SFF Dimensions and Rack Compatibility
The Dell OptiPlex 9020 SFF chassis is 6 rack units in height, has a depth of 12 inches and will fit in standard EIA 19 inch racks.
Wall mounts allow for the most efficient use of space when mounting desktop PCs. RackSolutions specifically designed a wall mount to fit the shoulder screws of the OptiPlex 9020 SFF.
Our sliding rack shelf allows you to mount the Dell OptiPlex 9020 SFF PCs on a single PC shelf. Plus, it’s easy to slide your desktop PC in and out of them for maintenance.
Other products that will be useful when mounting your PC can be found here: