HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10: Specs and Rack Compatibility
Released in 2017, the 10th generation HPE ProLiant DL380 model saw an impressive boost to performance thanks to new support for Intel’s scalable processors. In 2020, this is still the most recent iteration of the DL380 server.
As the ‘world’s best selling server,’ according to HP, they stuck to the fundamentals, and improved performance all around.
ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Mounting Equipment
- Slide Rail: HP DL380 Gen 8, Gen 9 & Gen 10, DL560 Gen 8 & Gen 10 Rack Rails
- 4 Post Racks: 19” width, 20”- 30” mounting depth
- 2 Post Racks: 19” width, 3” – 6” uprights
- Universal Rail: Universal Rack Rails
- 4 Post Shelf: Rack Mount Sliding Shelves
- 2 Post Shelf: Light Duty Server Rack Shelf 24″
- Rack-to-Tower: 1U-2U Universal Rack-to-Tower Conversion Kit
ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Mounting specifications
- Length (depth): 26.75” (679.4mm) / 28.75 (730.2mm)
- Width: 17.54” (445.4mm)
- Height: 3.44” (87.3mm)
- Weight: 37.75 lb maximum
- U height: 2U
- Rack width: 19”
- Mountable depth: 26.75” or greater
ProLiant DL380 Gen10 hardware specifications
- RAM: Up to 3TB / 2666 MT/s / 24 x 128GB LRDIMM
- Storage: Up to 190TB / 12 LFF drives + 4 optional LFF drives
- CPU options: Up to two Intel C621 Scalable Platinum, Gold and Bronze processors
- Power: 2x Flexible Slots ( HPE 500W, 800W and 1600W options)
- Remote management: HPE iLO 5.0 Remote Management
ProLiant DL380 Gen10 dimensions and rack compatibility
The ProLiant DL380 Gen10 chassis is 2 rack unit in height, has a depth of 26.75 inches and will fit in standard EIA 19 inch racks.
Rails allow for the most efficient use of space when mounting servers. RackSolutions specifically designed a slide rail kit to fit the shoulder screws of the DL380 Gen10.