Dell OptiPlex 3070 Micro: Specs and Rack Compatibility
The Dell OptiPlex 3070 Micro is a business desktop designed with essential performance, security, and manageability. This PC features increased power and seamless connectivity for any business environment. For individuals that need a space-saving chassis, this PC will provide optimal performance to improve productivity and task accuracy without taking up too much desk space.
OptiPlex 3070 Micro Mounting Equipment
- Wall Mount: 100-A Wall Mounts for Dell OptiPlex Micro PCs
- 4 Post Racks: 19” width, 20”-30” mounting depth
- 4 Post Sliding Shelf: Light Duty Server Rack Shelf 24″
OptiPlex 3070 Micro Mounting Specifications
- Length (depth): 7.0” (178 mm)
- Width: 1.4” (36 mm)
- Height: 7.2” (183 mm)
- Weight: 1.18 kg (2.6 lbs)
- U height: 1U horizontally, 4U vertically
- Rack width: 1.4”
- Mountable depth: 7”
OptiPlex 3070 Micro Hardware Specifications
- RAM: Up to 2 DIMM slots, Up to 16 GB DIMM Capacities, 2666 MHz on i5 and i7 processors (performs at 2400 MHz on Celeron, Pentium and i3 processors)
- Storage: Hard Drive Bay Supported (Internal): 1×2.5″, 2.5” Drives, M.2 Drives
- CPU options: 2.2 GHz Intel Core i5-9500T 6-Core
- Power: 65 external PSU (for 35W CPU)
- Remote management: Dell Client Command Suite for In-Band Systems Management
OptiPlex 3070 Micro Dimensions and Rack Compatibility
The Dell OptiPlex 3070 Micro chassis is 4 rack units in height, has a depth of 7 inches and will fit in standard EIA 19 inch racks.
Wall mounts allow for the most efficient use of space when mounting desktop PCs. RackSolutions specifically designed a wall mount to fit the shoulder screws of the OptiPlex 3070 Micro.
Our sliding rack shelf allows you to mount the Dell OptiPlex 3070 Micro PCs on a single PC shelf. Plus, it’s easy to slide your desktop PC in and out of them for maintenance.
Other products that will be useful when mounting your PC can be found here: