Dell OptiPlex 5070 Micro: Specs and Rack Compatibility
The Dell OptiPlex 5070 Micro is a space-saving PC designed to provide all the essentials that your business requires. This micro PC features maximum productivity, high-performance, and customized mounting options for a smarter workspace. For businesses full-power features in a compact design, this micro PC packs helps to improve user experience, optimize resources, and strengthen security.
OptiPlex 5070 Micro Mounting Equipment
- Wall Mount: 100-A Wall Mounts for Dell OptiPlex Micro PCs
- 4 Post Racks: 19” width, 20”-30” mounting depth
- 4 Post Sliding Shelf: Light Duty Server Rack Shelf 24″
OptiPlex 5070 Micro Mounting Specifications
- Length (depth): 7.0” (178 mm)
- Width: 1.4” (36 mm)
- Height: 7.2” (183 mm)
- Weight: 1.18 kg (2.6 lbs)
- U height: 1U horizontally, 4U vertically
- Rack width: 1.4”
- Mountable depth: 7”
OptiPlex 5070 Micro Hardware Specifications
- RAM: 2 (SoDIMM)s DIMM slots; Up to 32 GB, 2666 MHz on i5 and i7 processors (performs at 2400 MHz on Celeron, Pentium and i3 processors)
- Storage: 1 x 2.5″ Hard Drive Bay Supported (Internal), 1 (HDD) SATA 3.0, 1 M.2 Socket 3 (for SATA / NVMe SSD), 1 M.2 Socket 1 (for WiFi/BT card)
- CPU options: 2 GHz Intel Core i7-9700T 8-Core
- Power: 90W external PSU (for 35W CPU)
- Remote management: Dell Client Command Suite for In-Band Systems Management, Optional Intel Standard Manageability
OptiPlex 5070 Micro Dimensions and Rack Compatibility
The Dell OptiPlex 5070 Micro chassis is 4 rack units in height, has a depth of 7 inches and will fit in standard EIA 19 inch racks.
Wall mounts allow for the most efficient use of space when mounting desktop PCs. RackSolutions specifically designed a wall mount to fit the shoulder screws of the OptiPlex 5070 Micro.
Our sliding rack shelf allows you to mount the Dell OptiPlex 5070 Micro PCs on a single PC shelf. Plus, it’s easy to slide your desktop PC in and out of them for maintenance.
Other products that will be useful when mounting your PC can be found here:
FAQs: Dell OptiPlex Wall Mount
Do the mounts interfere with any product features?
We’ve designed every mount with the features of the devices in mind. Rest assured that your inputs and outputs will not be blocked by metal.
Are the wall mounts easy to install?
One of the best things about our Dell wall mounts is that they are designed to make it fast and easy for anyone to install them properly. You typically won’t need to hire a professional to come in and do the job, which can save you a lot of time and money. In addition, Dell wall mounts are made with high quality materials to ensure they can securely hold PCs, monitors, or both.
What are the different types of Dell wall mounts?
Even if you’ve never considered mounting your PC or monitor to a wall before, it may be a great option. The different types of Dell wall mounts are a dell monitor wall mount, dell pc and monitor wall mount, extendable wall mount, and tilting wall mount. You can learn more about the Dell wall mounts in our blog.