Dell PowerEdge R410: Specs and Rack Compatibility
The Dell PowerEdge R410 is a 1U rack server designed for reliable usability and energy efficiency. This server features advanced virtualization capabilities, energy-optimized technology, and simplified systems management. For those who want to reduce power consumption while increasing performance capacity, this rack server is ideal for HPPC environments and space-constrained data centers.
PowerEdge R410 Mounting Equipment
- Slide Rail: 1U 110-F Fixed Rail for Dell
- 4 Post Racks: 19” width, 20”-30” mounting depth
- 2 Post Racks: 19” width, 3”-6” uprights
- Universal Rail: 1U Universal Rack Rails. Dell PowerEdge R410 Fixed Rails
- 4 Post Sliding Shelf: Rack Mount Sliding Shelves
- 2 Post Fixed Shelf: 2U Fixed Heavy Duty Rack Shelf
PowerEdge R410 Mounting specifications
- Length (depth): 25.27” (641.9 mm)
- Width: 19” (482.4 mm)
- Height: 1.69” (43.0 mm)
- Weight: 15.9 kg max (35.02 lbs)
- U height: 1U
- Rack width: 19”
- Mountable depth: 25”
PowerEdge R410 Hardware Specifications
- RAM: Up to 128GB (8 DIMM slots): 1GB/2GB/4GB/8GB/16GB DDR3 up to 1333MHz
- Storage: Hot-plug hard drive options: 2.5” SATA SSD, SAS (10K), 3.5” SAS (15K), nearline SAS (7.2K), SATA (7.2K). Cabled hard drive options: 3.5” SAS (15K, 10K), nearline SAS (7.2K), SATA (7.2K).
- CPU options: Quad-core or six-core, Intel Xeon processors 5500 and 5600 series
- Power: Non-redundant: 480W (80+ BRONZE), Optional redundant: 500W (80+ GOLD)
- Remote management: BMC, IPMI 2.0 compliant, Optional iDRAC6 Enterprise, iDRAC6 Express
Dell PowerEdge R410 Dimensions and Rack Compatibility
The PowerEdge R410 chassis is 1 rack unit in height, has a depth of 25 inches and will fit in standard EIA 19 inch racks.
Rails allow for the most efficient use of space when mounting servers. RackSolutions specifically designed fixed rails to fit the shoulder screws of the PowerEdge R410.
Universal rails that have a height of 1U and support up to 25 inches of depth will be compatible with the PE R410. A benefit of these is the ability to re-use them for different servers or future upgrades. Plus, it’s easy to slide your server in and out of them for maintenance.
Other products that will be useful when mounting your server can be found here: