Open Compute Project (OCP) Products
This Product Ships Freight
What is the Open Compute Project? (OCP)
The Open Compute Project started in 2011 and stems from Facebook’s initiative to improve energy efficiency, reduce hardware costs, and speed up deployment, by developing their own custom servers, power supplies, server racks and battery backup systems. The rack and equipment itself has evolved from a standardized 19” EIA rack with specialized IT servers to a unique rack with wide equipment and centralized power.
For more info on the Open Compute Project (OCP) (opens in a new tab)
OCP Open Rack 22OU - 48OU
Need a custom size or rack? Give us a call. We have engineers ready to design your product and in house manufacturing for FAST turnaround time.
22OU-48OU of Rackable Space
- 42" of physical depth will easily fit in existing data centers
- Compatible with OCP 21" Equipment
- Static load 3000 lbs
- Robust steel frame
Rack Units: 22OU, 42OU, 48OU
- Rack top with cable pass through
- Bus bars NOT included
- Configurable for up to 3 bus bars
Please call for shipping rates to Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico.
Designed to meet the Open Rack V1.1 standard for the Open Commute Project. RackSolutions Open Rack V2 OCP Rack features up to 48OU of rackable space for power shelves, servers and switches. The open commute rack is designed to support up to 3 power zones with 1 to 3 bus bars. These OCP Open Commute racks ship fully assembled on a pallet.
We promise you’re going to have a great experience. We’ll help you figure out what you need, get it to you fast, and we’ll stand behind it.
OCP Open Rack EIA Conversion Shelves
- Converts OUs into EIA RUs
- Can be used to eliminate air gaps
- 60, 100, or 150 lb ( 27, 45, 68 kgs)
- Depth: 29" (737 mm)
- Cable pass-through holes
- Square holes
- Increases airflow efficiency
- Can also mount on OCP Rail
OCP Windmill Server Rails
- 1.5 OU Rails
- Support for Quanta and Wiwynn type Windmill Chassis
- All mounting hardware included.
The RackSolutions OCP Windmill Server Rails create an easy way of mounting the Windmill servers to V2 OCP racks. Windmill servers are not the standard width of most servers for OCP V2 racks. The Windmill servers originated with the Facebook model of OCP rack mounting. Our rails work as conversion kits to mount the Windmill servers in standard V2 OCP racks. All mounting hardware included.
Tool-Less OCP Rail Kits
Compatible with OCP versions 1.1 and above
- 1OU and 2OU sizes
- Tool-less (TL) and non tool-less options
- Weight Capacity: 80 lbs
- Constructed from high quality 14 GA steel
- Galvanized finish
OCP IT rails (Knives) facilitate simple tool-less (TL) installation where equipment or cabling restrict access. Our rail kits are available in 1OU and 2OU form factors. RackSolutions OCP rail kits are compatible with Open Rack versions 1.0 and above.
Please note that v1.0 and v1.1 rails are two different standards and not cross-compatible.
OCP Filler Panels
Control Airflow In Your OCP Rack:
- Compatible with OCP versions 1.1 and above
- 1OU, 2OU, and 3OU sizes
- Tool-less, easy install design
- Prevents air bypass
- Constructed from high quality 16 GA Steel with Stainless Steel Clips