Metal Horizontal Cable Manager with Cover
Organize your cabling
- Organizes all types of cables
- Ideal for network patch panel cabling
- Finger duct design allows easy cable organization
- Cable pass-through holes in the back of the duct
Choose between metal or plastic
- 180-4942: All metal design with metal duct and cover
- 16 fingers
- 180-4943: Metal rear plate with plastic duct and cover
- 22 fingers
Install on 19" racks with any hole type
- Only takes up 1U of rack space
- Works with square, round or threaded hole racks
- Compatible with standard EIA 19" racks
- Mounting hardware included
RackSolutions' Metal Horizontal Cable Manager is perfect for organizing and securing cables within a server rack. When mounted between two patch panels, the finger duct design makes it easy to separate, route, and organize patch cables between each panel.
Both options have a metal plate (180-4942), but one has a plastic duct (180-4943) which allows for more fingers, or more room to route cables. The metal version offers greater strength and a few less fingers.
Each cable manager comes with a removable plastic cover that easily slides on and off, making it easy to add, remove, or reorganize cabling as needed. Rear pass-through holes allow cables located on the back of the cable manager to allow cables to into the duct from the inside the rack.
|CMA - Compatibility||Universal|
|Ingram Part Number||180-4943 - 01RP29 180-4942 - 9U5891|
|Tech Notes||180-4943: Organizes 24 cables with plastic fingers. 180-4942: Organizes 12 cables with plastic fingers.|
|Amazon ASIN||180-4942 = B07ZJT1N3D 180-4943 = B08QBL5PNN|