3U Adjustable Monitor Rackmount with Pan & Tilt (No Monitor)
Out of stock
Universal Pivot Monitor Mount for Server Racks
- Four way pivot arm for the most comfortable viewing angle
- Adjustable depth from 0.44" - 9.5" (11.2 - 89 mm)
- 75mm - 100 mm VESA hole pattern
- Compatible with almost any monitor up to 20"
- Great for control rooms, AV labs, and data centers
Compatible with standard EIA 19" racks
- Fits square, round, threaded holes
- Easily installed in 4 post and 2 Post
- Dell, HP, IBM, APC compatible
|Mounting Depth Range||Max bracket depth - 9.5"
Min bracket depth - 0.44"
Adjustable depth increments - 0.25"
|Rack Type||2 Post Rack (Telco Rack), 4 Post Rack|
|Tech Notes||Installation is flush with rack post, the width cannot exceed: 17.5" (444.5 mm)
Wider displays can be mounted in front of rack post depending on door clearance.
15" - 19" (381 - 483 mm) displays will typically mount flush with rack post.
20" (508 mm) display can mount flush. However, it cannot exceed the 17.5" (444.5 mm) width, or it will require mounting the display forward of the rack post.
|Overall Installation Depth||Center mounting bracket: 0.44" - 9.5" (11.2 - 89 mm) adjustable in 0.25" (6.35 mm) increments|
|Hole Type||Compatible with the industry standard 3/8" square hole racks
Cage nuts included for square hole mounting Compatible with all standard round (non-threaded) holes Compatible with all standard threads including 10-32, 12-24, and Metric M6
|Included Hardware||Rack Hardware:
|Assembly Notes||Phillips head screwdriver required|
|VESA Mount||Compatible with 100 mm or 75 mm VESA hole patterns|
|Finish||Black, Powder coated|
Write Your Own Review