HPE Proliant DL325 Gen10: Specs and Rack Compatibility
The HPE Proliant DL325 Gen10 server was one of the first to run 2nd generation AMD EPYC 7000 series processors. These which offered a higher core count for the price compared to rival Intel processors.
High core count and memory capabilities enable a power efficient, yet powerful experience in a small package. HP advertises this server as ideal for high performance computing, virtuatilation and memory centric workloads.
Proliant DL325 Gen10 Mounting Equipment
- Slide Rail: HP DL320 & DL360 Gen 8, Gen 10 Rack Rails
- 4 Post Racks: 19” width, 20”- 30” mounting depth
- 2 Post Racks: 19” width, 3” – 6” uprights
- Universal Rail: 2U Universal Rack Rails
- 4 Post Shelf: Rack Mount Sliding Shelves
- 2 Post Shelf: Light Duty Server Rack Shelf 24″
- Rack-to-Tower: 1U-2U Universal Rack-to-Tower Conversion Kit
Proliant DL325 Gen10 Mounting specifications
- Length (depth): 24.21” (614.9mm)
- Width: 17.11” (434.6mm)
- Height: 1.69” (42.9mm)
- Weight: 35.27 lb maximum
- U height: 1U
- Rack width: 19”
- Mountable depth: 24.21” or greater
Proliant DL325 Gen10 hardware specifications
- RAM: Up to 4TB / 16 x 128GB RDIMM
- Storage: Up to 153.6TB with 8 ( +2 with NVME backplane) x 15.36TB Hot Plug SFF NVMe PCIe SSD
- CPU options: 1x AMD EPYC 2xx2 Series processor
- Power: 1x Flexible Slots (500W or 800W depending on model)
- Remote management: HPE iLO 5.0 Remote Management
Proliant DL325 Gen10 dimensions and rack compatibility
The Proliant DL325 Gen10 chassis is 1 rack unit in height, has a depth of 24.21 inches and will fit in standard EIA 19 inch racks.
Rails allow for the most efficient use of space when mounting servers. RackSolutions specifically designed a slide rail kit to fit the shoulder screws of the DL325.
Universal rails that have a height of 2U and support up to 29 inches of depth will be compatible with the PowerEdge DL325. A benefit of these is the ability to re-use them for different servers or future upgrades. Plus, it’s easy to slide your server in and out of them for maintenance.
Other products that will be useful when mounting your server can be found here: