Vertical Cable Management Bar for Open Frame Rack Model 111
Organize Your Equipment Cables
- Designed to work ONLY with RackSolutions Open Frame Rack Model 111
- Keeps your rack cables organized for hassle-free maintenance and improved airflow
- Depths range from 5 Inch and 11 Inch for high and low capacity cable management applications
- Integrated passthrough holes and tie-down points for easy routing and fastening cables
NOTE: Only compatible with the RackSolutions Open Frame Rack 111
Designed with Versatility in Mind
- Supports 3rd party tool-less vertical equipment using a button mount adapter
- Mounts up to 4 of ourvertical rack power strips with the help of a PDU bracket (not included)
- Mounts in 8 different locations within the rack
- Available sizes range from 24U - 70U rack heights
Designed for the RackSolutions Open Frame Rack Model 111, this Vertical Cable Management Bar is designed to handle large bundles of cables from the data center, networking, and telecommunications equipment mounted in a server rack. While the Rack Model 111 includes one 5 Inch Vertical Cable Management Bar, these are available in case you need a replacement or have additional cable management needs. The rack cable management bar comes integrated with cable passthrough holes routing cables from different directions. Cable tie-down slots are wide enough to allow for both zip ties and hook-and-loop Cinch Straps for securing cables as well as designed to hold up to 4 of our vertical rack PDUs with the help of a bracket (not included).
There are a total of 8 mounting points within the Rack 111 for this vertical cable management bar, front/rear, right/left, and inside/outside. Because the Rack 111 is designed to be coupled together, each Vertical Cable Management Bar is shared with each adjacent rack.
Both 5 Inch and 11 Inch depth options are available, depending on your cable density needs. Sizes include 24U through 70U for the 5 Inch depth cable management bars and 44U through 70U for the 11 Inch.
“We’ve had great success with the vertical cable management products for structured cabling from RackSolutions. Upon rack and hardware deployment, it’s nice to have an easy solution to secure the often high density of cabling necessary for our customer’s needs. Specifically the 11-inch vertical bar and “T-Bar” design. The design allows for more efficient use of space when installing PDUs on the rack without additional expense.” - Ricky Vasquez, Director of Facilities at TierPoint
|Finish||Black, Powder coat|
|CMA - Compatibility||Universal|
|Synnex Part Number||137-0318 - 4943287|
|Ingram Part Number||137-0318 - 2NV871|
|Tech Notes||Only compatible with the Open Frame Rack 111|