Fujitsu Primergy RX100 Slide Rails
Out of stock
Easy to install rails for your Fujitsu server
- Compatible with the Fujitsu Primergy RX100 S8
- Sliding rails allow for easier serviceability and replacement
- High-quality dry slide that lasts longer than ball bearing rail kits
- Made in the USA with 18 gauge galvanized steel
Installs in both 2-Post and 4-Post racks
- 4-Post Mounting: 3 - 30" (76.2 - 762 mm) Mounting Depth
- 2-Post Mounting: Center mounts in 2-Post racks with 3 - 6" (76.2 - 152.4 mm) uprights
- Works with universal square, round, and threaded hole racks
- Use cage nuts when mounting in a square hole rack
Built to Last
- RackSolutions Rail Kits are constructed from high-quality zinc plated cold-rolled steel. We use 18 gauge galvanized steel to ensure that your server will be supported to the fullest extent necessary.
- This rail kit also features a high-quality dry slide rather than a ball bearing slide. Ball bearings can fall out of the rail and become worn down over time.
- At RackSolutions, we have a passion for engineering high-quality products. This is why you will notice that every one of our mounts are tailored to provide a perfect balance between ease of use and strong support.
|Visbility Bypass Enabled||Yes|
|Overall Installation Depth||3"-30" (4-Post) 3"-6" (2-Post)|
|Rail Type||Dry Rails|
|Tech Notes||Dimensions: 6" x 24" x 4"|
|Material Type||18 Gauge Galvanized Steel|
|Rack Type||2 Post , 4 Post|
Write Your Own Review