2U Secure Server Unit
Protect your server from tampering
- Works with square, round and threaded hole racks
- Mounts in any 19", 4Post rack
Alternative to a colocation cabinet
- Locks the server in the rack
- Prevents access to ports, hard drives, etc.
- Secure your server(s) in a shared rack
- Front & rear housings mount to the rack
- Key accesses doors in front & back
- Top cross bar provides additional security
- Accommodates two, 1U servers or one, 2U server
The Secure Server Unit (SSU) from RackSolutions protects a server by locking it in the rack and preventing access to its ports, hard drives, etc. If you have a need to secure a single server within a shared rack, the SSU is the perfect solution. The Secure Server Unit is designed to help provide extra security for sensitive data or to be used as an alternative to a colocation cabinet. The unit includes a front and rear housing which both mount to the rack and are only accessible with a key. An included top, cross bar provides additional security for the server. The SSU is designed to accommodate two, 1U or one, 2U server and uses 3U of rack space.
|Dell Part Number||124-2247 - A7609597
For a full list of Dell SKUs setup in the Dell ordering system visit our Dell SKU page.
|Synnex Part Number||124-2247 - 4690843|
|Ingram Part Number||124-2247 - TB2249|
|Rack Type||4 Post|
|Finish||Black, powder coated|
|Included Hardware||Assembly Hardware Kit:
(4) 8-32 x .188” Truss Head Screws
(2) 10-32 x .250” Truss Head Screws
Mounting Hardware Kit:
(8) 12-24 Cage Nuts
(8) 12-24 x .500” Pan Head Screws
|Tech Notes||Front Cover Dimensions: 5.25" (H) x 19.38" (W) x 1.75" (D)
Rear Cover Dimensions: 5.25" (H) x 19.38" (W) x 6.13" (D)
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!