1U Adapter Brackets
Adjusts server rack installation depth
- Quick fix for racks that are too long or too short
- Works with square, threaded and round hole racks in 4 post racks
- 5 depth options available (.59” to 3.5” length)
- 2 bends = C shaped uprights / 4 bends = ? shaped uprights
- Brackets are sold as singles
Compatible with most 4Post racks
- Works with square, threaded and round holes in 4 post racks
- Compatible Dell, HP, and IBM equipment
- Does NOT work with L shaped uprights
- 1UBRK-059 is NOT compatible with Dell Ready Rails
- Weight capacity rated at 50 lbs per rack unit
Ex: 1U = 50 lbs, 2U = 100 lbs, 4U = 200 lbs, 6U = 300 lbs, etc.
|Assembly Notes||Phillips head screwdriver required
Requires screws that are 3/8 in length.
|Hole Type||EIA 3/8" square holes (9.5 mm), round holes, 12-24 threaded holes|
|Rack Post Shape||1UBRK-059: C Shape
1UBRK-200: ? Shape
1UBRK-270: ? Shape
1UBRK-290: C Shape
1UBRK-350: ? Shape What are L, C, and ? rack upright shapes?
|Amazon ASIN||1UBRK-059 = B00UVKC1KG|
Write Your Own Review