2Post Conversion Bracket
Mount 4Post equipment in 2Post racks
- Converts space in a 2Post Rack to allow 4Post equipment
- Convert only the space you need
- Couple several brackets together for contiguous space
- 3", 5", 6" depths available
- High quality solid steel construction
- Sold individually (one bracket per pack)
- 4 brackets required for mounting a server with rails
Compatible with any 2Post rack
- Works with standard EIA 19" racks or 23" telecommunications racks
- Mounts using square, round, or threaded holes
- 50lb weight capacity per U space
NOTE: Hardware not included. Rackmount hardware can be purchased here.
RackSolutions 2Post conversion brackets one key issue with 2Post racks, mounting 4Post equipment. Rather than purchasing a 4Post rack for only a few pieces of equipment, conversion brackets allow 4Post equipment such as servers using 4Post rail kits to be mounted in a 2Post rack. The 2Post conversion brackets essentially convert a small amount of space in your 2Post rack into a 4Post rack. Coupled together, the brackets can convert as much of the 2Post rack as needed. The brackets are sold in individual packs, so 4 brackets must be purchased to mount one piece of 4Post equipment in the rack.
Compatible with most servers
Create a 4 Post cabinet on a 2 Post relay rack
If the rails that were supplied with your server are to shallow, the 1U adapter bracket allows the extra space needed to mount the rails.
|Dell Part Number||2UBRK-000C: AB064953
|Ingram Part Number||2UBRK-000C - NE9990 2UBRK-000C-6 - 3FM343|
|Material Type||Solid steel construction|