2Post, Center Mount Conversion Bracket, 1U-7U
Starting at $129.99
Mount 4Post equipment in 2Post racks
- Creates a 4Post rack in a 2Post rack
- Only convert the space you need
- 1U, 2U, 3U, 4U, 5U and 7U size brackets available
- Compatible with many Dell, HP, IBM, other equipment
- Preferred 2Post mount by OEM manufacturers
- Weight capacity: 50 lbs per rack unit
- Hardware Included
- What are converters used for?
Compatible with most 2Post Racks
- Works with standard EIA 19" racks or 23" telecommunications racks
- Compatible with 3" uprights
- Quick and simple installation
Only need one bracket? Click here
Note: The server chassis + rail kit width can not exceed 17.72" to be compatible.
|Finish||Black, powder coated|
|Rack Units||2U, 3U, 4U, 5U or 7U|
|Material Type||Solid steel construction|
|Included Hardware||(4) conversion brackets
(16) 12-24 slotted hex bolts
(10) M6x0.1mm pan head screws
(12) M6x0.1mm cage nuts
|Assembly Notes||This 2Post Conversion kit creates a standard depth 4Post rack.
Equipment designed for square holes will typically install without issues.
Use the provided cage nuts and screws when threaded holes are required. Part Number 2UBRK-000C 2U tall x 12.95" deep. 2Post conversion bracket for 3" uprights
|Hole Type||EIA standard square hole pattern for rack mount servers|
|Amazon ASIN||2POST-2UKIT = B00UVK74GC 2POST-3UKIT = B00UVK79S0 2POST-4UKIT = B00UVK7CCS 2POST-5UKIT = B00UVK7EWQ 2POST-7UKIT = B00UVK7HKA 2POST-2UKIT-2950 = B00UVK77BY|
|Bracket Dimensions||All brackets are 29 1/8" wide
Height depends on U size
Write Your Own Review