Horizontal Offset Cable Tie Bar (4in Offset)
Don't leave your cables hanging
- Secure all types of cables for rack mounted equipment
- Perfect for securing network patch cables
- Slotted "L" shaped flanges for tying down cables
- Designed to work with static mounted equipment
- Will work with sliding equipment provided the cables are unhooked before equipment is slid out
Fits any 2Post and 4Post rack
- Meets EIA-310 requirements
- Works with standard 19" square, round or threaded hole racks
- Mounting hardware included
Cabling crossbars secure equipment with the use of hook and loop straps or zip ties. They are ideal for fiber optic cables, as it gives more space to bend them at an appropriate angle.
They are typically used with equipment on static or non-sliding rails, but they can also be used on equipment with slide rails as long as the cables are disconnected from the equipment before the equipment is slid out, allowing it to serve as an alternative to a Cable Management Arm.
Cabling crossbars are available in several different types, depending on the amount of cabling to be secured. The smaller cable crossbars work well with 1U servers and network switches.
|Finish||Black, textured, powder coat|
|CMA - Compatibility||Universal|
|Dell Part Number||137-1948 - A8124498|
|Tech Notes||18.91" (480 mm) x 4" (102 mm) x .75" (19 mm)
Width x Depth x Height
|Assembly Notes||Phillips head screwdriver required|