1U Cantilever 2 Post Rack Shelf - 7" depth
As low as $39.99
Great for Mounting Small IT or AV Equipment in a Rack
- Mount in 2 post or 4 post racks
- Fits most 19 inch EIA standard relay racks
- Vented option to help airflow
- Choose angle of the flanges to suit your equipment needs
- Compatible with round, threaded or square rack holes
Made to Meet the Highest Standards
- Made in the USA from high quality 16 GA steel
- Weight Capacity: 30lbs (14kgs)
- Slots for optional equipment straps
- Over 20 years in the server mounting industry
Want something more versatile? Check out our configurable version.
See "Additional Information" for Technical Specifications.
|Assembly Notes||Phillips head screwdriver required|
|Equipment Depth||The equipment can be deeper than the rack mount shelf as long as the equipment is installed on the opposite side of the flanges. The flanges are used to increase the load bearing capacity of the rack mount shelf or used to prevent equipment movement. Max depth with the flanges up would be 6.88", max depth with the flanges down would depend on the use case.|
|Shelf Type||Solid , Vented|
|Rack Type||2 Post|
|Shelf Surface Area||7" x 17.5" (177 x 445 mm)|
|Finish||Black textured powder coat|
|Mounting Depth Range||These relay rack shelves are cantilever mounted and will install into any relay rack as well as any 4Post server rack.|
|Included Hardware||10-32 & 12-24 pan head screws|
|Weight Capacity||30 lbs (14 kgs)|
|Overall Installation Depth||7"|
|Material||Made from high quality 16 GA steel|
|Amazon ASIN||1USHL-022HALF-7UV = B00UVKE1ZO 1USHL-022HALF-7DV = B00UVKDYI4 1USHL-022HALF-7US = B00UVKDZTC 1USHL-022HALF-7DS = B00UVKDWL8|
|Tech Notes||These relay rack shelves can be installed in a 4Post server rack.
Shelf depth is measured from front to rear excluding flanges.
Write Your Own Review