1U Sliding Keyboard Shelf
Keyboard tray for server consoles
- PS/2, USB rack mount keyboard included
- USB conversion cable included
- Keyboard plug is 54.5" long
- Cable management arm, hook-and-loop cable ties
- Space for mouse, pens, supplies
- Dell, HP and IBM compatible
Fits any 4 Post rack
- Fits square, round, and threaded holes
- Installation depth from 19 - 30.2" (482 - 767 mm)
- 1U rackmount keyboard
NOTE: Belkin or Raritan KVM Switches are not compatible with these products.
2 Post Mounting
The 1U rack mount keyboard installs into any 19" standard 4 Post server rack and occupies the minimum amount of space. The rack mount keyboard will install into server racks with installation depths from 19" - 31" (483 - 787 mm) The rack mount keyboard has 88/89 keys and a 54.5" long plug, with the functionality of a 104/105 rack mount keyboard device. With the purchase of the PS/2 keyboard, the Rack Solutions USB-PS2 Dongle is included.
|Rack Type||4 Post Rack|
|Included Hardware||10-32 and 12-24 Screws
Cage nuts provided for square hole racks
|Assembly Notes||Phillips head screwdriver required|
|Keyboard Specs||8.50" X 11.25 " X 1.00"|
|Amazon ASIN||1UKYB-126 = B00UVKCYZ8 1UKYB-126-USB = B00UVKD1AA|
|Dell Part Number||1UKYB-126: A0431056
For a full list of Dell SKUs setup in the Dell ordering system visit our Dell SKU page.